In love with James Potter.
Infatuated with Damian Wayne.
Currently emotional over Cosette Fauchelevent and Marius Pontmercy.
Accidentally an hp blog. This may or may not turn into a les mis blog
Utterly incapable of human emotion.
oh and when i was a year old, after i got my foot amputated my parents were pushing me around in a stroller at a street festival in miami and i was chewing on my foot or whatever and this street performer came up to us and was like “aw i bet that tastes good!!” and my dad was like “yeah look at what she did to the other one!!!!” and pulled back the blanket covering my left leg to show a stump with a huge scar on it and i’m pretty sure my dad terrified that poor man
get a bible and start reading it out loud i promise u will blow him away with the word of the lord
|me:||watching tv show|
|me:||looks down at phone for 0.002 seconds|
|me:||misses entire plot line of episode, introduction of 2 new characters, 1 main character dies, they are in a different country, at some point someone reproduced and offspring are spoiled and someone got a pet cat|
- Platonic reassuring shoulder/arm/hand grabbing
- Platonic tight, meaningful hugs
- Platonic late-night deep conversations that end in at least one person holding back tears or sobbing
- Platonic sleeping in the same bed
- Platonic forehead touches
- Platonic staring into each other’s eyes like the other person is the world
- Platonic CUDDLES
SUPER CLOSE PLATONIC RELATIONSHIPS